Here is a list of some of the benefits of becoming a member of ISSP.
- Founding Members have permanently low membership numbers having joined in the first three years of the existence of the ISSP.
- Discounts on all publications.
- Discounts on attendance or participation in all annual meetings.
- Increased web of contacts in the field.
- Participation in ISSP Collaboratories
- Awareness of frameworks for unification.
- Transfer of models and findings between subspecialties or domains of Systems Pathology.